Tuesday, August 11, 2009

On Blogging

Ok, I admit it. I still don't quite get this whole blogging and twittering thing. Maybe it's because I am a professional organizer and I don't want to clutter up the internet with my every thought (that's an attempt at humor of course). I don't think anyone (sometimes including me) is that interested in my every thought. I would prefer to write when I have something to say. It would be even more fun if anyone would pose a question or start a dialogue. It is difficult to think of new things to write about on a regular basis. I mean I could write about just about anything, but who would want to read that?

For example, I was quoted in the local paper on August 2nd in an article about helping children keep their rooms tidy.

I have also been accepted as a local "expert" on organizing on Examiner.com (Tucson) and will be publishing my first article in the next few days.

I guess what I would like to know is: what would YOU like to know?

Jump right in and ask. I promise to respond.

No comments:

Post a Comment